Jackal C868s on the way...we will see...

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jackal C868s on the way...we will see...

Jackal C868s on the way...we will see...

we'll see how they do..but for $269 shipped (for Six) the price is hard to beat. They have to be better than my worn slick runamucks....

update us on how well they do for traction and for swimming....

Nate

That tire swims well? I'd be surprised.

For the most part they will be for mud anyway...but i've heard they swim at least as good as Rawhides. Time will tell. I'll post an update when I get them mounted.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mike T View Post
    For the most part they will be for mud anyway...but i've heard they swim at least as good as Rawhides. Time will tell. I'll post an update when I get them mounted.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    can't wait till you get them in the mud and water . be shure to test them both ways . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

we'll see how they do..but for $269 shipped (for Six) the price is hard to beat. They have to be better than my worn slick runamucks....
    Hi mike,That's a good price with shipping.Can't wait to see how they work out.I'm sure there is alot of members that would like to know where you purchased these tires.

rdr ( QUOTE ) " can't wait till you get them in the mud and water . be shure to test them both ways. "

And if they don,t , it,ll be this -------->
    Last edited by mudbug3; 10-27-2009 at 10:25 PM.

Smile

Wow that is cheap! What size and as mention where? Looking forward to the the results.

Like I said time will tell. I'm anxious to try 'em. At that price, it won't be a terrible loss if they won't swim. As it is I have almost NO traction in mud right now, and very little in water. Last time out it would not pull itself out of the water to climb even a moderate bank.

It would be nice if they are here by the weekend. Of course I have all six axles sitting on the floor in my shop tonight, finally doing the chains, bearings and seals thing, but the hard part is over, removing the rusted bearings with the stripped out allen bolts.

The top secret place I bought them was Ebay....They are 22x11x8, sellers name is Motorheadzone..34.95 ea. plus 59.00 to ship six. He had 11 in stock at the time, but I'd think he could get more, I emailed him and told him the quantity I needed. Seemed to be good to deal with so far but not sure how quickly they'll get here. Thats the scoop!

Like I said time will tell. I'm anxious to try 'em. At that price, it won't be a terrible loss if they won't swim. As it is I have almost NO traction in mud right now, and very little in water. Last time out it would not pull itself out of the water to climb even a moderate bank.

It would be nice if they are here by the weekend. Of course I have all six axles sitting on the floor in my shop tonight, finally doing the chains, bearings and seals thing, but the hard part is over, removing the rusted bearings with the stripped out allen bolts.

The top secret place I bought them was Ebay....They are 22x11x8, sellers name is Motorheadzone..34.95 ea. plus 59.00 to ship six. He had 11 in stock at the time, but I'd think he could get more, I emailed him and told him the quantity I needed. Seemed to be good to deal with so far but not sure how quickly they'll get here. Thats the scoop!
    damn good price smalltires.com has them at 50 something a tire . like what you said at $260 that's a deal no mater what . can't wait till you try them. i know what is going on my max II when i need tires . thanks robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

+ Reply to Thread