super grip super light tires

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: super grip super light tires

super grip super light tires

does anyone know if these r good tires or not

the tires are on smalltires.com they are $52

and one more thing the tires i can only get for a 9 inch wheel can i get a nine inch wheel for a maxx II with a beed lock

link to the tires SUPER GRIP SUPER LIGHT

These tires are excellent in the mud, but they don't swim. You can get a 9" bead lock rim through Matt Oxender. www.muddox.net
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

cool deal what if i turned them around backwards like the rawhides the rawhides get the job done but not great so im looking for new rims and tires

and also i forgot to ask the muddox wheels will fit my max

Even if you turn the tires around they still won't swim. The Muddox wheels have the same 5x4.5" bolt pattern as the Max.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

ok well idk what tire to buy then do u know the price range of the wheels

You'll have to contact Matt and see how much they are. You could save yourself some money and not have to buy new rims if you bought the Cheng Shin c868 Jackal tires for your 8" rims. They're great in the mud and they swim according to these folks who tried them:

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/tire-...ill-see-3.html

They're not very expensive and they're a really good looking tire. They're $52 and some change here:

CHENG SHIN ATV Tires

o yeh yeh iv seen those tires before they look pretty sick too thats my main concern i helping me in the water

I like Matt's wheels, but for your situation I'd probably do something different , like what JP suggests. Matt's wheels are 10" wide and not ideal for that narrow of a tire. So save the weight and cost, and get a tire that swims better.

Matt had a set of 25" super lights on his Mudd Ox once, great traction, he plowed through 2 feet of snow with them, great ride too. But swimming was poor. Prolly a great atv tire.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

yeh im sure im not buying any new wheels they r 85 dollars a peice

+ Reply to Thread