Alabama members

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alabama members

Alabama members

I want to welcome 2 new Alabama members jeffrocruz and 79ford to 6x6 world and hopefully more members soon.I haven't had the pleasure of riding with another 6 wheeler yet,But hopefully soon.Is there any other Alabama members.I ride just about every weekend and welcome anyone that wants to ride.

Nice talking to you the other day Roy still on the hunt for a 6wheeler!

Thanks Roy

Thanks Roy,
    Glad I found this site! I should have mine ready to go this weekend, just waiting on some things from Richard. I have been looking at every swamp and muddy spot, thinking just wait I'll be back when the max is ready!!!!

i should have my max next week i would like to go ride and check out my max
    max2 with 3000lb winch,split shifter, off road lights, and 50 amp alternator

Cell: 256-508-0632 North-Central ALABAMA( Huntsville Area)
    Welcome Guys!!! My name is John, I lease 2,400 acres in North-East Alabama so you as my guest and I can ride my Max II and hunt on it. One of the mountain trails where I ride has a logging trail that is about three quarters of a mile up at about a 37 degree incline.. Wanna ride? I am permitted to bring a guest to ride with. This place is so big that you could ride for two days and never run across your own tire tracks. My E-mail address is j.bies at MCHSI dot COM. Let's talk... Let's ride!

Quote Originally Posted by coosaridgerider View Post
    I want to welcome 2 new Alabama members jeffrocruz and 79ford to 6x6 world and hopefully more members soon.I haven't had the pleasure of riding with another 6 wheeler yet,But hopefully soon.Is there any other Alabama members.I ride just about every weekend and welcome anyone that wants to ride.

Glad to see that there's someone else around here with an AATV even though mine isn't even close to running right now! I'm out in Toney, but have a couple of other projects to finish up prior to getting started digging the machine out & moving it so that I can start the repair process. Still, it's good to know I'm not the only one around here!

Quote Originally Posted by coosaridgerider View Post
    Welcome new members, the next time i go down to See my dad in Calera I'll have to look you all up and possibly attend a ride.

Hello to all. I am a recent transplant and have made roots here in Alabama. I live in Cleveland, Al and In need of help as I am a new owner of a "basket case" MAX II as it was described. Be nice to get to know more people that enjoy the fun of a "anywhere can go" vehicle.

+ Reply to Thread