Mudd-Ox update request

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mudd-Ox update request

Mudd-Ox update request

Hi Matt,

I was wondering how sales are going so far, can you tell us how many units you have sold since you opened up shop? Any idea when a fuel injected engine will be available as standard equipment or as an option? Any plans to develop a diesel for the Ox? Any other innovations that you are working on for the near or distant future? Any chance of getting a body in tan color similar to the color the Max is available in? Thanks for giving us an alternative to the Argo and Recreatives Industry products, here's hoping you have many more years of success with the Ox.

Ed

Hi Ed,
    Sales are going well. I will be posting photos of the 2010 Mudd-Ox inside and out so everyone can see the new model year. As soon as Kohler has the 40 fuel injected I will add it to the Mudd-Ox line up. A diesel Mudd-Ox time will tell. The body colors now are Red, Green, Black, It takes about 15 machines worth of plastic to have a large enough run to do a custom solid color. I can do custom printed bodys. I have the ability to print almost any digital image onto a Mudd-Ox body sheet before it is formed. This means I can make you a one of a kind body design.

Thank You all for the support and kind words about the Mudd-Ox.

Matt

Matt,

Does this also mean under the floor boards too? I,m sure a lot of the forum members would love to see the inner workings of the new 2010, Mudd-Ox ,and also how well built they are now.

Thumbs down Beast

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    Mudd-Ox ,and also how well built they are now.
    Hey mudbug,
    They are built like a tank. No worries there. Very rugged machine. Nimble too. It would go through the woods with ease with that counter rotating ability. Its as nimble as a 6x6. I couldn't believe it.

But it would be cool for everyone else to see the beefiness underneath!!!

I noticed on the Mudd-Ox site that the Max 2, Max4 and Buffalo are all listed as e.f.i. models. Seems like this slipped by previously and that electronic fuel injection is here for these machines across the model line. Good thing.

+ Reply to Thread