went to get a 6 wheeler and came back with 9

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: went to get a 6 wheeler and came back with 9

Please ignore Jeff. He is ridiculously in touch with every scavengable (sp?) 6 wheeler in the north-western hemisphere. He called me earlier, bummed out about some free piece of junk in Washington, and a derelict Max II in Alaska for $50. I have him seeking professional help, and we're all working with the doctors to up the dosage on his meds.

~m

and i was just starting to admire him for being so up on it... perhaps he can help me find a project hustler. i drove to buffalo to get my terra tiger, so nothing is out of the question!!! till then i have to keep working on this silly 3 wheeler or wait for lawn mower season to come back around!!

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Please ignore Jeff. He is ridiculously in touch with every scavengable (sp?) 6 wheeler in the north-western hemisphere. He called me earlier, bummed out about some free piece of junk in Washington, and a derelict Max II in Alaska for $50. I have him seeking professional help, and we're all working with the doctors to up the dosage on his meds.

~m

Mike, I dont think there is any doctor or drug in the world that could help cure my 6wheeler illness, although I appreciate your efforts, haha. I drove to Alabama to get my Hustler BIGFOOT and I would do it again in a second if another great machine like that popped up. Our friend and moderator, Mike said that by 2018 every AATV ever produced would be restored at the rate we're all going.

BUY MORE 6 WHEELERS!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

jeff, i'm pretty new to the 6x6 scene but hopefully in a few years i'll be able to build up a collection and help with the 2018 restoration deadline. the terra tiger is fun, but lack of reverse is a bummer. i'm gonna get a hustler for a family ride , then an attex to go like a bat out of hell... oh man, maybe i need to get the dosage on my meds checked

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    ... oh man, maybe i need to get the dosage on my meds checked
    I agree...you ONLY want two more? There MUST be something wrong with you

that's just the plan for this week..... i already have 2... 2 more next year... by 2018 i'm at a nice even 22. i'm gonna have to have a coot sometime, and a maxII when my son gets a bit older... don't worry mike, i'm pretty sick!

Whew! I feel better now.

while screwing around at work yesterday i found that northern tool sells parts for go karts and mini bikes, so i was able to pick up some of what i need last night. all the cables will have to be custom so i'll pick up some bulk at the local bicycle shop today and have this "hog" up and running/ crashing into stuff/ breaking parts tommorrow.

+ Reply to Thread