went to get a 6 wheeler and came back with 9

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: went to get a 6 wheeler and came back with 9

went to get a 6 wheeler and came back with 9

i went to pick up a terra tiger yesterday and the guy gave me this thing too. should be usefull around the yard when i get a running engine for it
    Attached Images

Sweet! Now let's see you test it to see if it's amphibious

think i'll pass

if that's the next test, i may take my time on finding an engine!!

haha!

If you use your imagination it looks like a 3 wheel chopper. Maybe a nice Briggs v twin with straight pipes will complete the illusion.

i'd love to cram a v twin in there, but there is almost no room for an engine. the tecumseh that was in it is the smallest thing i've ever seen with a 1" shaft. i have an 8 hp briggs (old cast iron) that looks like it will fit. that will work till i get another electric start something.

i managed to shoe horn that briggs in the "chopper" tonight. it took a heat wrench and death wheel, but i have clearance on everything. next i'll have to drag it to the parts store and try some belts... they love to see me coming!!!
    my parents are coming from NY this weekend for a visit so hopefully i can talk dad into a no brakes, working the throttle with a string test drive. things like that are a lot more fun with company!!!

Sounds good! Where are your folks from in NY? They should pick up another 6 wheeler and bring it down for you!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

they are just west of albany, so almost as far from their house to buffalo as it is from my house in NC. i wish they would though... looks like some nice stuff at your place!!

There is a Sierra Trail Boss around Albany on Craigslist and there are two Amphicats in the Boston, Mass area that they could pick up for you.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread