? new 6x6 out there?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ? new 6x6 out there?

Wink ? new 6x6 out there?

Anyone heard or seen anything of a new 6x6 import that is supposed to be around?

You mean the chinese import shown on Route 6x6 website?

It looks to be almost a carbon copy of the Argo.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Yes,,almost a carbon copy,but bigger and better motor

There is supposed to be a new four seater by Hoot ATV soon. Where I live I have yet to see even one Hoot, so I am not sure if they will be successful

Kaos,

I talked to a Hoot salemans on the phone about a month and a half ago,,and he told me in the fall of 2008 , they will be coming out with a two seat Hoot ,powered by a 25 hp Kolier motor, and with 25 inch Goodyear rawhide tires. But it will sell for around $10,500 he told me. For that much $$ you can buy a new Argo Fronteer , which I think looks much better.
    Last edited by mudbug3; 10-24-2007 at 03:04 AM.

Per the Hoot ETV web site, 2008 will bring a 4 seat model. But like I wrote before, unless they get some dealers out there, they will fail. I agree, for the price I would go with an Argo or a Max, both proven machines with good support and a large knowledge base.

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    Kaos,

I talked to a Hoot salemans on the phone about a month and a half ago,,and he told me in the fall of 2008 , they will be coming out with a two seat Hoot ,powered by a 25 hp Kolier motor, and with 25 inch Goodyear rawhide tires. But it will sell for around $10,500 he told me. For that much $$ you can buy a new Argo Fronteer , which I think looks much better.

.......A few years later.

Does not look like he hoot paned out.

Would have been nice to have a Kohler CV730 in it.

Kohler LH690 would have been better.

+ Reply to Thread