2010 Mudd-Ox

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2010 Mudd-Ox

Thumbs down 2010 Mudd-Ox

I posted some Pics. of Matt playing with a 2010. They are in the gallery under 2010 Mudd-Ox. More pics. to come with Matt's ok. Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

Very cool!!! Dream machine for me.

I just up loaded some more Pics. of a 2010 Mudd-Ox thats going to a Fire Dept. in the upper part of Mich. Check out the new rear winch that Matt has now. Cougar

Cougar,

I checked out all of the new pictures that you posted of the 2010 Mudd-Ox in the gallery, and those tracks turned backwards now, really look like they,ll swim great in the water. I also love the rear mounted winch. Thats a must have for me!

That rear winch is the way to go. Cougar

Luv the FD Ox!, Where can I get that winch mount for the rear receiver? Also I know the tracks have to be the best but how did the double tires compare to the tracks and the single tires as far as ground pressure and ability to not bog down and get stuck? Thanks

Southern Comfort Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Comfort Kid View Post
    Luv the FD Ox!, Where can I get that winch mount for the rear receiver? Also I know the tracks have to be the best but how did the double tires compare to the tracks and the single tires as far as ground pressure and ability to not bog down and get stuck? Thanks
    Matt has the rear winchs. Matt is testing this weekend and will be back on Monday. He can tell you all about the double tires compared to tracks. Cougar

We have some experience with both the dually and lots of track experience and have to say I don't think the dually s can keep up with the tracked machine. Having said that if you want to increase the floatation then dually s are going to greatly increase the stability in water whereas the tracks actually decrease the useful load in water do to the weight of the tracks and extensions etc and the dually s increase the load capacity. We have never actually gotten the tracked machine stuck even in very deep snow. We have lost the ability to go forward but could back out in our trail we made. The tracks have a very light footprint but have an aggressive tread pattern for good traction. The dual wheels make the machine very wide so be aware of that where you ride. They both have a purpose and it is nice to have both options available.
    Mark
    Last edited by akexpress; 12-05-2009 at 04:44 AM.

+ Reply to Thread