carlisle At101 chevron with argo tracks?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: carlisle At101 chevron with argo tracks?

carlisle At101 chevron with argo tracks?

i just picked up a 1996 argo vanguard. it came with the runamucks 22x11-8, they are wasted. my question is will i have any problems useing the carlisle At101 chevron 21x11-8 with the argo tracks? i found the the at101s for $52.80 each online.
    thanks
    Frank from michigan

The only problem i could think off is that u may need to take a link or two out of the tracks if u can dont know about argos but all maxs have to have the 21 inch tires to use the tracks but thats cause of body design argos may be different you may not have to do anything just air them up a little more to fill the size difference but i can bet the runamucks was not 22" in diameter since they were narrower than the carlise i bet there going to be the same size in the long run

cool thanks. im going to wait until i get to work on tuesday to drop the hammer on them. im hoping a local tire distributor we deal with can get me a deal on them. ill post a price and the place if it turns out.

Any updates on this?

I put about 10 hrs on my Conquest with 13" Argo tracks & Kenda K472 21x11x8. I believe they are just like the Carlisle. I didn't remove any links & ran them at 2psi. - Ozzy

any more info on the at 101 and tracks??also clearance issues with the lower tub on an argo magnum?????

Does any body know of any tires that wil work with tracks and swim without tracks that you dont have to buy from the stealership?????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by 28560HUNTING View Post
    Does any body know of any tires that wil work with tracks and swim without tracks that you dont have to buy from the stealership?????????????????
    I assume that you already have the tracks? What size/type tires do you have now? If you post your location you might find another local member that would let you try tires they have with your tracks.

I am in saskatchewan thats canada,i have the old runamucks yet 20x11.00x8 and new super tracks

+ Reply to Thread