Crazy Question - Best Riding Tire

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Question - Best Riding Tire

Crazy Question - Best Riding Tire

Ok I have damage to my left thigh from the Iraq war nerve damage after riding my super chief I hurt for a week after what is the best tire or way to soften the shock when hauling @ss

Springer Kit!

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Springer Kit!
    Ditto!
    Banned

does the added weight affect the speed?

Well....I guess it might take a little longer to reach your top speed but once you get there, you can stay there. No need to slow down for things that would normally send you bouncing out of your seat or bend your axles.

I was able to reach 47mph on the track at Ashtabula before running out of straightaway. I think I might be able to reach 50 if I had more room. Granted, the track at Ashtabula is much nicer than your typical AATV terrain but clearly, even with the extra weight, you'll be able to drive faster because you won't have to slow down as often. The wider stance (74 inches) also makes fast turning a little safer. Because they are so wide, you won't be able to zip through tight areas as easily as a would with a stock Attex SC. You will also be slower in the water.

Springers are for going fast...and it's exhilarating . I use my other Attex (no suspension) for my trail riding (where the trees are pretty close to each other) and it's fun too....just a different kind of fun.
    Banned

yah whipper told me for my attex st400 it would be $6,000.00 dollars and i had to pay shipping on a pallet that would way 250 pounds,my machine is only valude at about 2000, not worth another 6 thousand to add to.

L.D. Bruce where you at in Indiana?? Have you been to Haspin yet, Iam up here by Fort Wayne....Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

Cougar I'm in the southern tip of IN.

the old style baloon tire will soften the ride if you can find a set of 6.
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Bruce, what wheels and tires do you currently have and what air pressure are you running? If you are running a deep bead wheel, just lowering the air pressure in your tires to 1 PSI can change the ride quality a lot.

+ Reply to Thread