Interco Vampire ASX tires for sale maybe

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Interco Vampire ASX tires for sale maybe

Pattie sent me the same email back too.

OK guys, if you really want a set of ASX Vampires you need to contact Interco. pcampbell@intercotire.com Contact them and ask where you can purchase a set. Let them know if you can't purchase a set you want to know when you can get a set and from whom. I think it is good to send them a bunch of requests but probably better if they receive a couple requests each week over the next few months until they are available. Interco needs to know we want theses tires. I will try to throw a reminder up here so lets keep letting them know we are serious about wanting them.

Thanks, Keith.

It is probably time for us to start emailing Interco again and asking the status of the Asx's. This is 1 thread I don't want to seek a see go stagnant.
    HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD
    HUSTLER 980 TRAIL MACHINE
    HUSTLER 950 PARTS MACHINE [

IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/highrollinmopars/2012-06-04_07-13-01_284.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by highrollinmopars View Post
    It is probably time for us to start emailing Interco again and asking the status of the Asx's. This is 1 thread I don't want to seek a see go stagnant.
    Sounds good! I'm emailing them again right now.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Hey guys there's a copy of the latest email I just got back from Inter

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

I own 8 of these vampire a ASX'S but I've never seen 1 that had the duel side lug. I would be very interested in buying another 6. Could I possibly get a picture of what is tire looks like? Even better would be a width measurement across the tire including the 2 side lugs as I know that adds a little bit. Thanks very much for your time. Also is there any word on when the wide 13 inch ASX'S will be available for sale again?

REPLY FROM INTERCO

The specs on the DSX are the same as the DSX in the same tire size except you have to allow one inch for the extra lug. Attached is a picture of the DSX tires. The 13” tires should be available in December.

Kaysi Granger

2412 Abbeville Hwy

Rayne, LA 70578

Phone: 800-299-8000

Fax: (337)334-9796

Email: kgranger@intercotire.com

Last edited by highrollinmopars; 10-02-2012 at 01:10 PM.
    HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD

IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/highrollinmopars/2012-06-04_07-13-01_284.jpg[/IMG]

Can you post the picture of this new tire?
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Yeah but I can't do it from my phone I'll have to wait till I get back to the house. They look pretty good to me it should come out to be about 11.5" wide. 9.5" wide to start and then a extra 1" of lug on each side. Plus my ASX'S I have now run larger than what they are supposed to be. I really want to try a set to see if the dual side lug helps some when swimming but my wife would shoot me if I bought another set. I already have 3 sets of tires and a set of a tracks so it's kinda hard to justify buying another set.

Last edited by highrollinmopars; 10-07-2012 at 01:00 PM.
    HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD

This is the other pic they sent me
    HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD

The 13" wide ones will be available in December they said. COOL......I'm pumped! The only thing is the side lugs on the DSX Vampires don't looks as deep/wide as the ones on the ASX's. Oh well, that's fine because at least they're making them now! I wonder if the dual side lug DSX tires will swim even faster than the ASX's. Did they say how much the 13" wide DSX Vampires will cost?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

The Dsx's are on the interco website as blems size 26x9.5x12 and are available right now for $78.00 each. The 13" ASX'S we all love will be available in December im told. I have not been told whether or not a 13" DSX will be produced though that would be kick ass. I bet they would swim great.
    HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD

+ Reply to Thread