Interco Vampire ASX tires for sale maybe

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Interco Vampire ASX tires for sale maybe

Hi, as I can see they are on 12 inches rims. Are there any 12" rims that could fit on my argo avenger(2005)? If not will they make them to put on 9" rims like I have on my argo?
    Jack

The 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern, 12x10.5" rims that Recreatives Industries sells (along with others) will fit on your avenger. Admin-Mike is running the 12" ASXs on his Avenger, and other folks have run the same rims (with other tires) on them. I believe they fit fine with no clearance issues.

I dont think I have ever seen an Argo with 26" tires anybody got a picture? Would Asx's fit on a frontier 6x6?
    HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD
    HUSTLER 980 TRAIL MACHINE
    HUSTLER 950 PARTS MACHINE [

IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/highrollinmopars/2012-06-04_07-13-01_284.jpg[/IMG]

There should be more pictures in Mikes gallery of his Avenger.

Keith

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Man that is a nice rig if I ever get another amphib it's going to be an Argo.
    HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD

IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/highrollinmopars/2012-06-04_07-13-01_284.jpg[/IMG]

Anybody hear any updates on these new Vampires?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Anybody hear any updates on these new Vampires?
    Patti returned an email I sent her yesterday saying they still hoped to have 26x13-12 ASX Vampires available by the end of the year. I would suggest others interested continue to email Interco at least once a month to let them know there is interest.

Keith.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

I emailed Pattie at Interco. Below is my email and her email back to me.

Pattie

Myself and so many other forum members that own a 6x6 or 8x8 amphibious machine hope that the ASX tire will soon become available again in the 13.5 "inch wide size. This is a VERY popular tires among the amphib community. Every forum member that has used the wide ASX tire raves about the floation that it gives in deep mud , and also the added side lug bite when ever we drive through atv ruts. This ATV tire would be even more awesome if it had dual side lugs too.

Dave

Dave:

One of the factories we work with closed some time ago and this put so much demand on the other factories we work with we could not get production but they are finally back on the schedule. We do not have a date but we think in about 60 days. The ASX tire was designed primarily for amphibious ATVs and the reason the sidewall lugs are only on one side is because of inside concerns about inside clearance. We had talked with some of the amphib manufacturers and they were concerned about rubbing on the body of the amphib. This is the reason we have to have the tires manufactured in a left and right. The tires can be manufactured with the lugs on both sides by swapping the left half and right half of the molds. We do not know if there would be enough demand to get the factory to make the swap in the molds but, again, it could be done but it would take a lot of units to convince the factory people.

Please check back with us anytime and I will keep you up to date.

Sincerely,

Pattie

So just add some 1.5" wheel spacers. I run 2.5" spacers on my Hustler and love the look plus it added alot of stability in the water. It doesnt have that top heavy feel I was used to. I think the dual side lugs would add some swimming ability to a already capable tire.
    HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD

Will those 26 asx tires fit on my Bigfoot?

+ Reply to Thread