Interco Vampire ASX tires for sale maybe

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Interco Vampire ASX tires for sale maybe

Quote Originally Posted by nighttime View Post
    Will those 26 asx tires fit on my Bigfoot?
    They'll fit perfectly fine without any modifications as long as you have a 980 BIGFOOT (both the tall tub and the very tall tub version), but they will not fit on a 950......this is the model that came with the 21x11x8 Goodyear Rawhides. 25" tires are is the biggest you can go on those.

The ASX's are THE BEST AATV TIRE OUT THERE, end of story. Here's mine:
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Will those 26 asx tires fit on my Bigfoot?
    Hustler Bigfoot?
    Argo Bigfoot?
    MaxII Bigfoot? Oh wait, I have the only one...
    Attex Bigfoot? I think MattO has the only one of those left.
    Any other Bigfeets that I forgot?

Quote Originally Posted by thebuggyman1 View Post
    Hustler Bigfoot?Argo Bigfoot?
    MaxII Bigfoot? Oh wait, I have the only one...
    Attex Bigfoot? I think MattO has the only one of those left.
    Any other Bigfeets that I forgot?
    The jacklinks Bigfoot and just a plain old big foot
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    The jacklinks Bigfoot
    I work with that guy, he's just in work boots and hard hat......once a year or so he shaves and looks kindof human.

It's an Argo Bigfoot has the 25-9-12 rawhides now but really need new tires

The 25's on your Argo are mounted on a 9" rim, the ASX's require a 12" rim so you'd need to buy 6 rims too. I'm not sure if they fit or not. Try posting in the Argo section of the site and maybe one of the Argo folks can steer you in the right direction.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Are you sure I thought they were for the 9 rims just looking at there website.

Are you sure I thought they were for the 9 rims just looking at there website.
    I'm 100% positive because I own these tires and have friends that do as well. The Vampire ASX comes in 26x13x12. No 9" rim sizes are available for them. You're probably thinking of the Interco Aqua Torque. Those are the ones for a 9" rim and they're 25" tall.......they'll fit your Argo.

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    I'm 100% positive because I own these tires and have friends that do as well. The Vampire ASX comes in 26x13x12. No 9" rim sizes are available for them. You're probably thinking of the Interco Aqua Torque. Those are the ones for a 9" rim and they're 25" tall.......they'll fit your Argo.
    He might be confused with the tire sizing off Interco website. They list the Vampire ASX tires in 2 sizes. The 26x13.00-12 that we use, and the skinner 26x9.50-12. Both fit on 12" rims. Regular Vampire tires come in all sorts of sizes ranging from 9" to 12" rim

HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD
    HUSTLER 980 TRAIL MACHINE
    HUSTLER 950 PARTS MACHINE [

IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/highrollinmopars/2012-06-04_07-13-01_284.jpg[/IMG]

+ Reply to Thread