Interco Vampire ASX tires for sale maybe

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Interco Vampire ASX tires for sale maybe

I'm in for a pair, 26x13x12 if they have them but 26x12x12 will do as well!!! Thanks for the post,, I got some of the same info when i emailed the other day!!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Quote Originally Posted by fmints View Post
    I'm in for a pair, 26x13x12 if they have them but 26x12x12 will do as well!!! Thanks for the post,, I got some of the same info when i emailed the other day!!!
    Sounds good, Fred. I started a thread on who wants a set here:

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/tire-...ants-some.html

This is great news for us! I think they're going to do the 26x13x12 because that's the original size they were producing, it would be easiest for them to do, and the least expensive as well since they won't have to modify the mold. These tires measure nearly 14" wide at about 1.5 PSI on 12x10.5 Recreatives K lock rims. This means TONS of grip and floatation!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Got another response back from Interco. It looks like the ASX Vampires will be out in May. A little later than we though, but better late than never.

Jeff:

The ASX design (sidewall lugs on only one side) is the standard for this model and the one we are bringing back. If all goes well with the factory we should have these tires in inventory by the end of May; maybe sooner but these things are hard to judge.

Please keep in touch and I will advise on progress.

We sincerely appreciate your interest.

Pattie
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I'm in.

+ Reply to Thread