Interco Vampire ASX tires for sale maybe

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interco Vampire ASX tires for sale maybe

Hybrid View

Interco Vampire ASX tires for sale maybe

I contacted Pattie at Interco about producing Vampire ASX 26x13-12 tires. She told me they were just waiting for orders to make them again. I asked how they would get any orders if people thought they were no longer available. So, for all of you interested shoot her a message asking were the heck you can place an order.

pcampbell@intercotire.com

Keith.

Cool. Thanks, Keith. They've got to be one of the best all-around trail tire for the bigger machines that there are. I'll be getting in contact with Pattie.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

I will too, even though I don't need them.

Email sent. I love the Asx's
    HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD
    HUSTLER 980 TRAIL MACHINE
    HUSTLER 950 PARTS MACHINE [

IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/highrollinmopars/2012-06-04_07-13-01_284.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks guys. I gave her the address for the site and told her to check out the video on the home page. I hope she realizes we buy 3 sets at a time. I also told her that many are frustrated with not being able to get the ASX and are buying other brands as they feel they have no other options right now and are being told they are no longer produced. I just am confussed as to how they feel they will get orders when people who want to order them have no means to order them. So... if people don't start contacting them directly saying how the heck do I order a set or 3 or 4, I don't think we will see them anytime soon.

Keith.

Thanks for pushing this and putting the effort forth to do this, Keith. Your efforts are certainly appreciated. Let's all email Interco and tell them we need Vampire ASX's produced again!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread