New Type of Tracks - Chanel Tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 58 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: New Type of Tracks - Chanel Tracks

Jack, I have a 6x6 bigfoot with chanel tracks, was out yesterday to try in the mud and swamp for about an hour and seem to work very well. They grab pretty good. On the gravel road they throw quite a bit of gravel and rocks, I will add flaps some time soon. I put a hinge like Old Tucker did on his. I didnt have a whole lot of snow to try them in, but the little bit I had was pretty good also. So far I think they are a good track. I have them on 25x12x9 tires.

Hi, my brother bought his big foot ( a 2006). But he only has 22 inches tires. They are like new. I suggested him to put 24 inches tires. Would anybody know where he could find some good used 24 inches tires. He's looking to find somebody that would have some 24 or 25 inches tires.do you have anough clearence with the 25X12X9. What brand are yours?
    Have you tried it for swimming. My avenger swims better than with the aggressive tires I had on ( bear claws) But have to go slow. If I give too much throttle its semms that it wants to go backwards. But if I go slow it gets me to where I want to go but I have never tried to go across a lake. I just went across beaver dams about 200 to 300 feet wide.
    Jack

Do you have that Marcel guys number ? I'd like to see about a set for my max instead of the escargo. Thanks dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dano1877 View Post
    Do you have that Marcel guys number ? I'd like to see about a set for my max instead of the escargo. Thanks dan
    I do believe the guy you are looking for (the one who makes these tracks) is on this forum as member Patenteux. You can always send him a PM.
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
    —Will Rogers

Thanks guyfox! I'll try and figure that out.

All you need to do is copy his name from my previous post and copy it into the search at the top of the page and then find a tread with his name. Then all you need to do is click on his name and there is a place there that will say send private message.

Here is a link for his name to make it easier for you...

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/local...rs-qu-bec.html
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
    —Will Rogers

I got a hold of him. Thank you

found this cell phone clip on youtube tonight. actually went through this hole when I fisrt got my argo with 25hrs on it, the rawhides 3 still had nubs on them took 8-10 tries to get out the far end of the hole, even tried to back out but no luck, had to use as much momentum as i could in the water just to get the front tires out of the mud and onto the shore, seeing these do it so easily kinda shows why tracks excel in these environments
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHPeWEL5lWA
    Last edited by gusgus; 07-11-2014 at 11:54 PM.

Nice little video. I wish some day I'll have a camera to show you where I go with tracks, places I could never go before. Also I don't know I could throw them out after what i did with them. I was in the bush where was some big rocks. One place »I couldn,t make it between the tree and a big rock. The front wheel was against the rock. When I put more throttle i looked at the track. The 6 ply tire with 4 pounds of air was up to the rim. I thought for sure that the track would come off trying to turn. It didn,t, came out of that and the track never came off. That was scary because I was far in the bush. If it didn't come out with what I did I don't know what would throw them out.
    Jack
    Jack

+ Reply to Thread