New Type of Tracks - Chanel Tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: New Type of Tracks - Chanel Tracks

it seems to me that the main conclusion of all the ideas about this topic of tracks has been that each person must decide which tracks best suit their '' main '' needs. if money is not a object, then a person could buy a few sets of tracks for different terrain, different sets of tires for different terrain or swimming, etc. but most can't afford that so you weigh out the pros and cons of each style according to the track that will cover most of your needs and your budget.... that's the one you buy. and i believe there is enough info on this site to make a very good choice before placing your order. it's probably the same with buying tires too. that's my humble thoughts... thanks, johnboy va.

A few users, whom will be unnamed, have made comments that will not be tolerated. This is a family-friendly site and the rules must be followed.

Our team has read through quite a few pages of this topic to become familiar with the conversation. The discussion of comparing ATV track types is encouraged to aid users in purchasing the set that best suits their needs. If you are a manufacturer or dealer, please contact us for site sponsorship. You will have access to post in a specific section of the forum as Mike implemented to the site. Once you are a sponsor you may promote your products as Argo Adventure, Max6x6.com, and Mudd-Ox have.

Any further comments including personal attacks, derogatory statements, or failure to adhere to the forum rules will be issued a temporary suspension from the site. This is a friendly warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    A few users, whom will be unnamed, have made comments that will not be tolerated. This is a family-friendly site and the rules must be followed.

Our team has read through quite a few pages of this topic to become familiar with the conversation. The discussion of comparing ATV track types is encouraged to aid users in purchasing the set that best suits their needs. If you are a manufacturer or dealer, please contact us for site sponsorship. You will have access to post in a specific section of the forum as Mike implemented to the site. Once you are a sponsor you may promote your products as Argo Adventure, Max6x6.com, and Mudd-Ox have.

Any further comments including personal attacks, derogatory statements, or failure to adhere to the forum rules will be issued a temporary suspension from the site. This is a friendly warning.
    Thank you Mr. Moderator...point taken.

Sounds like to me a person is not aloud to talk about tracks unless they advertise on this website. So much for being a forum, sounds like a buy and sell advertised website to me. I'm not sure how many times we mentioned "METAL TRACKS" over names. Not once was a webpage provided to sell these tracks. I agree 100% with Buzz that we simply mentioned if ONE track had to be used what he and I would choose to use, especially if rocky terrain came into play. Sounds like if anyone says anything other then a track advertised on this website you get banished as a result.
    Every track has it's purpose, can we not be aloud to express the strengths and weakness' of every track design without one specific brand being so intimidated? I personally plan to buy an open grouser plastic track (Adair) next for my specific application to try out. I must say it turns me OFF some to buy that track setup though because most of those owners seem to bash the other track types so much more then the rest. I already have plans to modify them to work better for what I believe their weakness' will be in my terrain which is a strong point for my metal tracks god forbid I mention their brand. LOL

Hey Sparx, we do not wish to deter members from discussing track types. We encourage discussion and comparison!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparx View Post
    Sounds like to me a person is not aloud to talk about tracks unless they advertise on this website. So much for being a forum, sounds like a buy and sell advertised website to me.
    Using brand names is welcome as well. If a user is a manufacturer or dealer and wishes to promote their products, we require a site sponsorship. This maintains a level of separation on the forum. Sponsors receive their own allocated section of the forum, rather than using a personal account to push their products on fellow users.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparx View Post
    Sounds like if anyone says anything other then a track advertised on this website you get banished as a result.
    The temporary suspension is in response to a continuation of personal attacks and breaking forum rules. It is not family friendly to reference users to the holocaust. We wish to keep the forum an enjoyable site to visit and discuss the hobby in a mature manner. Have fun!

Well we can all be honest. You'll never please all of the people all of the time, and that's okay. I will say history repeats itself over and over again. We can agree or disagree, but honest discussion will always prevail. Thick skin never hurt anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Well we can all be honest. You'll never please all of the people all of the time, and that's okay. I will say history repeats itself over and over again. We can agree or disagree, but honest discussion will always prevail. Thick skin never hurt anyone.
    amen to that statement brother!

My bad, I missed that post so didn't understand the threats made. I've just seen the hatred over time for certain brands being mentioned on the forum that weren't sponsors. I personally just like to tell it like it is and brand loyalty is the last thing on my agenda.

Hey!~ stop all the talk, wheres the video!!!!???????

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    Hey!~ stop all the talk, wheres the video!!!!???????
    Plenty of vids on youtube...google "chanel/channel" tracks.

+ Reply to Thread