New Type of Tracks - Chanel Tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast

Thread: New Type of Tracks - Chanel Tracks

This is the rig they are going on.
    Attached Images

That is a nice machine. The Chanels will make it unstoppable.

The Chanel tracks were unbelievable, we drove up a creek to launch our boats, I am impressed, thanks Marcel.

p.s. sent you a picture of the moose

I just purchased tracks from Marcel and he is great to deal with, will post pictures when i receive them and get them installed.

Does anyone have a contact phone number so I can call and inquire? Marcel? I see a phone contact in one of the videos but can't read it... Thx Mike

IMG_0242.jpgIMG_0241.jpgJust and update to the last post, I received my Chanel tracks and now have them installed, test ride this weekend can't wait to try them out.
    Last edited by Aahicnow; 11-17-2016 at 06:41 PM. Reason: added pics

Quote Originally Posted by Aahicnow View Post
    Attachment 15626Attachment 15627Just and update to the last post, I received my tracks and now have them installed, test ride this weekend can't wait to try them out.
    That's cool, you don't see many 6 I/C's around.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Started working on it last year at this time, only thing left to replace i think are the axles.

You will be impressed with the Chanels, I imagine your like a kid in a candy store right now waiting to get out and put them to the test.

Aahicnow- hard to tell from your picture, but it looks like maybe your hinge pin (bolt?) on the L track might be backwards. If your tracks have a hinge, it should have the bolt head on the tirewall side, and it should have the leftover threads pointing towards the outside.

+ Reply to Thread