Vendetta high performance AATV tires by Mudd-Ox

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Vendetta high performance AATV tires by Mudd-Ox

I must have a set of those 16" wide Vendettas!!!!! I'll take the good with the bad, but over all they look like the Best AATV tire out there.

a set of the 16 wides could be just what the terra jet needs. if theyd fit

Should be pictures of the new 16's on my new Xl by the end of the week as it leaves the factory on Monday. The first run of production 16" tires are coming to Alaska on two XL's. They are going to be excellent track tires as well with the square profile.

imagejpeg_0.jpgA picture of the new 16" vendetta's heading to Alaska, they will be like running on tracks in most conditions. Enjoy
    Mark

Well, it was a 5 hour drive to get them but with the greedy Mudd-Ox dealer in Alaska threatening to purchase the entire first run of 26x16x12 Vendettas I had no choice but to jump in the car and secure a set for myself. They are super cool and I am really excited to get them on my Max IV for a little testing. Plan to pull the tracks in the morning and do a little snow plowing with them. Videos to follow.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

make sure you're the 1st....jab jab....to get tracks fitted....jab jab....

Cant wait to see how they look on your machine Keith. Do you have the bearing cage support rail for the track kit? If so, will you have to remove it for the tires?
    -----\
    OOO-(
    Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, then beat you to death with stupidity!

16" wide tires on a 10" wide wheel seems a little bit odd to me.....Did Matt find a source for wider wheels? Or... how do they look mounted up (like old balloon tires)?

BTW: i still want some

Quick picture of the new 16" wide Vendetta tires on my max. Too busy playing. Post more later.

Keith

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by kghills View Post
    Quick picture of the new 16" wide Vendetta tires on my max. Too busy playing. Post more later.

Keith
    They look awesome. Should be the floatation that our amphibs need. As my old friend Fred Sowerwine would say, it's all about PSI on the ground!

Wish we could get someone with a set of these to attend the Mud Nationals in three weeks. I guess I'll have to show the quads how it's done with my skinny little antique 26x12 Terra Grips.
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

+ Reply to Thread