Vendetta high performance AATV tires by Mudd-Ox

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Vendetta high performance AATV tires by Mudd-Ox

I missed that footage somehow, looks like there were several high-performance machines in attendance. Those Vendettas perform very well. Dan your machine was really trucking across the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by DualQuad View Post
    Still says content owner has not made this available on mobile add to play list to watch on PC.
    I did everything I could think of to it to play mobile and had no luck, I am open for suggestions.

Alright, I spend the day with Norm, Karen, Fred and Derek at the Big Nasty and I managed to get the Max shod with the 16 vendettas tires though every nasty mud hole and area we could find. The performance of the Vendettas in soft mud with very little water was outstanding. I ran the tires with a little more then 5 PSI this time and my swim speed picked up dramatically, my best guess would be over three mph. Here is some video of our punishing trail ride.

Last edited by mightymaxIV; 04-04-2014 at 11:17 AM.

That looked to be an AWESOME ride. Fred, Karen and everyone did great. Thanks for the great video Dan.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Well with all the talk about the new 16" Vendetta tires I thought I'd try a set. The first thing I noticed was the smooth ride compared to the Good Years. Despite the wide width they seemed to skid steer nice as well. They're a little slower in the water but the added stability made up for it. They moved along nice at quarter throttle. My trip to Mudd Ox to get these was fun too. Matt took time out of his busy day to show me the factory and his collection of relics. Pretty impressive to see so many makes and models in one place. We took a spin in an ox too, Matt claimed that this was part of his job for the day but I'm not so sure lol. All in all I'm happy with the tires and just wanted to give my opinion. Hope this helps.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Are the Vendetta's avalible in 8" rim size yet ? I would like a set for the Snow. Havent seen Matt O on here much so I thought I would ask ?

When are the 21"tires out? I need a new set for my argo these could be the ticket.

I sure hope Mud-ox get a web sit up so as to order parts and such ! There page thay have now only give you pics at best ? I am not going to call just for a Price.

Hi Keith, great sounding machine. Looks like a two into one exhaust, what type of muffler?

Quote Originally Posted by nofear4life View Post
    Hi Keith, great sounding machine. Looks like a two into one exhaust, what type of muffler?
    Info for custom exhaust can be found on this thread. http://www.6x6world.com/forums/engin...exhaust-4.html

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

+ Reply to Thread