Vendetta high performance AATV tires by Mudd-Ox

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Vendetta high performance AATV tires by Mudd-Ox

That's what I thought. Those old wheels/tires always seemed a little under-sized, but I never thought of them as tiny until I saw them next to the new ones. I am fired up about trying to run the swamps on tires, instead of tracks, this summer.

I finally got the other two installed. I am looking forward to getting out and shaking them down in early June. I would have gone around the house, but ran out of time! Life has a way of getting in the way sometimes.

Last edited by akcrawler; 05-14-2016 at 12:46 PM.

Looks good Crawler
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by akcrawler View Post
    I finally got the other two installed. I am looking forward to getting out and shaking them down in early June. I would have gone around the house, but ran out of time! Life has a way of getting in the way sometimes.

Those Vendettas really make a Max4 look good, I must admit there is a set coming to me in the immediate future.

Has anyone had experience with these in the snow? I'd love to ditch the tracks, as much as possible, for snow. Regardless, I'm ordering a set of the 14" wide ones and has anyone tried these without any spacers? I read this entire thread just now and wow... lots of info, and drama. Anyway, there was 1" and 2" spacer recommended. I'll be buying the wheel/tire combo so the offset that these wheels have would matter, so your input would be awesome.
    To have adventures, you must go places where adventures can happen.

I have 14" wide Vandettas on my Max IV, no spacers, no rub but its close. Your not going to get very far on any tire in deep snow with these machines. Once there more than a foot on the ground it's time for the tracks to go on.

Does anyone have separate prices for a Mudd-Ox bead-lock rim and the price for a 26x14x12" Vendetta? Or a combo price on the wheel and tire together?

I'm looking at buying a set but I'd really like to see what others are paying before committing to what I've been quoted up here. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Positrac View Post
    Does anyone have separate prices for a Mudd-Ox bead-lock rim and the price for a 26x14x12" Vendetta? Or a combo price on the wheel and tire together?

I'm looking at buying a set but I'd really like to see what others are paying before committing to what I've been quoted up here. Thanks.
    I was quoted close to $3500CDN for 6 tires ans rims to Ontario Canada. I ended up buying a barely used set off a member here for less than 1/2 that. Over 100 hours later they still look new.

Thanks Canadian Zuk. That’s on par with what I’ve been quoted too.

+ Reply to Thread