Vendetta high performance AATV tires by Mudd-Ox

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Vendetta high performance AATV tires by Mudd-Ox

If tires are that hard to pop over a bead with air, then they are that hard or harder coming off. KG are you a paid spokesperson?????Sure sounds like it..I havent heard anything either pro or con from anyone other than you,if you arent being paid,you should be.Sounds like they are the best thing since sliced bread,but then again everyone likes sammiches.

Quote Originally Posted by eddieb1965 View Post
    If tires are that hard to pop over a bead with air, then they are that hard or harder coming off. KG are you a paid spokesperson?????Sure sounds like it..I havent heard anything either pro or con from anyone other than you,if you arent being paid,you should be.Sounds like they are the best thing since sliced bread,but then again everyone likes sammiches.
    Never thought about asking for money. Guess that kind of thing isin't all that important to me. Since I am the first person to have them on a machine other than the poto-type Mudd-Ox XL you probably will not hear any more reports on the Vendettas from anyone for awhile. Sorry to be so upbeat about a product that works so well and trying to present it on a forum for fellow enthusiasts.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by kghills View Post
    Never thought about asking for money. Guess that kind of thing isin't all that important to me. Since I am the first person to have them on a machine other than the poto-type Mudd-Ox XL you probably will not hear any more reports on the Vendettas from anyone for awhile. Sorry to be so upbeat about a product that works so well and trying to present it on a forum for fellow enthusiasts.

Keith.

Yeah Keith! How come you get to have all the fun with these new tires? The rest of us are stuck out here using lame, rough riding tires that don't swim. Quit making us jealous with your fun stories and honest opinions.

On second thought, please post lots more pictures, videos, and reviews!
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Hey Brandon. I cheated, I know Matt has a soft spot for old 6x6sas so I leveraged delivering a few to him for a set from the first run. That and I prepayed for them and paid about $300.00 for gas to haul my max to Indiana and back.

The Vendettas are really cool though. Video is uploading now and should really answer a lot of questions. After it is up I will also try to clearify any questions people have on how they worked for me. A spokesman for tires, yeah, the guy with tracks on every freaking aatv I own.

Keith

As promissed here is a video of the Vendetta 26x14x12 tires on my Max at the Mudd-Ox proving grounds. Wet grass, dirt, sand mud and wet water soaked logs.

The Vendetta tires make my Max IV feel sporty like a Max II and ride like it has giant bouncy balloon tires that swim and work in the mud like a mud tire but don't throw mud or water up in the air.

Enjoy, Keith.
    Last edited by kghills; 06-18-2013 at 01:36 PM.

Great video. I can easily see how much smoother they ride than the 26" Terra Grips. They look great in the water, but I wonder if they would go even a little faster if they were under the fenders a bit more, without such wide wheel extensions? I'd like to see them on an Avenger... maybe they'll fit with no extensions at all?
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRules View Post
    Great video. I can easily see how much smoother they ride than the 26" Terra Grips. They look great in the water, but I wonder if they would go even a little faster if they were under the fenders a bit more, without such wide wheel extensions? I'd like to see them on an Avenger... maybe they'll fit with no extensions at all?
    Thanks Brandon, what I found really interesting about the Vendettas was that with them sticking out past my body so far they did not throw mud and water up in the air. Watch the video close when I am in the pond. It's like even with more throttle the tires seem to pump the water out to the side not up in the air, same in the mud. I did not need to clean out the tub after the afternoon of testing. It was sort of nice. Hopefully more of the Vendettas will find there way onto other machines and people will add to this thread with there results and opinions of them. For me they are the best tire I have tried so far and the only tire I would take the time to pull my tracks to run.

And I have tried a few....over just this last year.
    Last edited by kghills; 06-18-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Wow, that is a great video. The smile on your face tells the true story to the tires performance, I could see by the bouncing effect that the soft sidewall allows for more flex than usual (no doubt a comfortable ride as well). The traction looked impressive as well. Matt needs to put you on the payroll Keith. I really think Matt has done a great job working with Hoosier tire to get these to market. Now we just need to get some available in 25", 24" and 22" and in some smaller widths, then there will be tires available for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Woods View Post
    Wow, that is a great video. The smile on your face tells the true story to the tires performance, I could see by the bouncing effect that the soft sidewall allows for more flex than usual (no doubt a comfortable ride as well). The traction looked impressive as well. Matt needs to put you on the payroll Keith. I really think Matt has done a great job working with Hoosier tire to get these to market. Now we just need to get some available in 25", 24" and 22" and in some smaller widths, then there will be tires available for everyone.
    It was easy to smile Noel when they worked so well. I don't think the payroll idea would work that well as it would probably need to be direct deposited into Tim's account at Adair Argo for a new set of tracks to fit the Vendettas. Good idea though, I'll run it past Matt and see how far I get LOL.

Keith.

Very impressive video Keith, it looks as if those new tires are gonna be the King in the AATV world. I was very impressed that you were able to cross logs with a MaxIV. Logs are something my MaxIV absolutely hates. The Mud and water performance were superb. As I was watching this video I couldn't help thinking how many quads would fall victim to trying to follow my MaxIV through the swamps and mud at Doles Georgia. They couldn't call foul as long as I am running tires. I doubt that any 4x4 could follow my Max with a set of those Vendetta tires, and oh what a name, "Vendetta", as so it is!

+ Reply to Thread