Goodyear terra tires

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Goodyear terra tires

Goodyear terra tires

Hello, I just got a set of 26" terra tires for my max 4, what is a good psi to run these at? Do you change psi for swimming? I've been wanting a set of these for awhile, we have Goodyear terra tires on one of our monster trucks(these were discontinued 18yrs ago) found 8 new ones in a warehouse. Our Goodyears are going to get hard to find..... Overall are these good riding tires?
    Attached Images

Norm, I run mine at 0 on the trails. However, these tires swim faster over inflated. Someone had done some tests and if I remember right 8 psi was a great swim speed, but they ride like crap at that level.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

That ruck looks like fun
    We had one show up to my son's Huckfest jump contest out here at Pismo last year, maybe more this year.

We do parades, tug o war, burnouts. Lots of hp and fun JUST NO MUD,!!

Hey andyman, im up in Reno. Let me know if you ever get up in my area we can ride together.
    I am just in the final stages of a complete rebuild of an ATTEX.I just picked up a Max IV.
    and should have it going soon. Have you ever ridden on the Black Rock ? I have a place that we can stay there.
    Did I see somewhere that youhave a springer ??

I'd love to join that ride if I ever finish getting my machine running. I've been to Black Rock a few times for Burning Man. Exploring some of the stuff around the miles of flatness sounds like it would be fun.

I think your new tires are going to look a little funny on your NICE LOOKING TRUCK Norm

Quote Originally Posted by Old Tucker View Post
    I think your new tires are going to look a little funny on your NICE LOOKING TRUCK Norm
    No kidding! I want to hear more about that truck! I see Rockwells under there...

Quote Originally Posted by hawksmore View Post
    Hey andyman, im up in Reno. Let me know if you ever get up in my area we can ride together.
    I am just in the final stages of a complete rebuild of an ATTEX.I just picked up a Max IV.
    and should have it going soon. Have you ever ridden on the Black Rock ? I have a place that we can stay there.
    Did I see somewhere that youhave a springer ??
    Never been there and sure would like to someday. No springer here. But I do have a ST/400/R that is a blast Ring da ding da ding ding ding !!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Norm, I run mine at 0 on the trails. However, these tires swim faster over inflated. Someone had done some tests and if I remember right 8 psi was a great swim speed, but they ride like crap at that level.
    Drew, do you need beadlocks to run 0 pressure?

+ Reply to Thread