Argo 8x8 Adair track owners

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Argo 8x8 Adair track owners

Adair Buying

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 11:49 AM.

You will love the tracks. Call me if you need any advice on installing the tracks. My conquest does ride much smoother then just tires alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    After Dan67 helped me out, here is what happened. I e-mailed Mike at Adair, I sent him photos of what I had, he said he could do it. Sent him the check and we were off to the races. A week later my Tracks are here. They were delivered in a big simi, we had a plan so when they got here it was a 15 minute drop. Very painless. It was as painless as Dan told me it would be. Thank you Dan for helping me.
    You are most welcome! Lewis has helped me so much over the years, just glad I could return/forward the help he has given me. This is why I love 6x6world.com.

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 11:50 AM.

Tour tires are probably backwards again for bite.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 11:51 AM.

I doubt it will matter inside of tracks, but if you want to split hairs I would mount them with the V-tread facing forward since it looks to be directional with a bit of lug that carries over onto the lower sidewall. In the forward direction, you could then argue that the track guides might ride a little smoother over the lower sidewalls
    I've never run gators, but if they swim better backwards, I would just leave them like that if you plan to take your tracks on/off occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I doubt it will matter inside of tracks;

I've never run gators, but if they swim better backwards, I would just leave them like that if you plan to take your tracks on/off occasionally.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread