Kid Tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kid Tracks

Those look really good.

We have seen the pretty pictures, where are the dirty pics? Have you had a chance to use your adiars yet, how did they work for the KID. That is a sweet rig!!!

Too Hot, Too many mosquitos, too many deer flies...... I will be heading to the deer swamp as soon as it cools down. I think I am getting old!! Can't wait to drive through the spot I got stuck in the last time out.

Kid Tracks

DSCN0207.jpgDSCN0208.jpg72 degrees!!!! So I took the Kid to the marsh. Canary grass and cattails are about 4 to 5 feet tall. I drove every where that I thought I might get stuck... even into the spot where I got stuck last time. Adair tracks have transformed the Kid into a machine that can get me anywhere in the marsh. I tried to take pictures but the #### camera says " Battery needs charging!". So I took a couple of picture when I got home.....see the dirt? I did discover that the Adair tracks bite to the extreme in heavy vegetation and make turning somewhat difficult. I did a 360 spin and heard a clunk on the left side..... climbed out and discovered the track had been pushed part way off the tires. I learned from that to make gradual turns in heavy vegetation like canary grass. The cost of the tracks was money well spent!!

Sounds like you had fun, the dirty pics are always better!!

nice how much clearance you have between tracks and the tub. great looking machine !! j.b

Thanks! There is about 21/2" of clearance.

Looks good. Hopefully you can get way back in to where the big bucks are hiding.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Very cool set up. I would like to see it swim with the tracks on.

DSCN0234.jpgDSCN0233.jpgDSCN0235.jpgThe Kid stays up on the vegetation with the Adair tracks when I am traveling across the marsh. I have learned to not spin around in the marsh.... inside track won't slide and will come off. Incremental steps to turn and no problem..... learning curve! It drives over everything. This thing is a tractor and feels like one..... reminds me of my farming days!

+ Reply to Thread