21x11x8 Rawhide tires.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 21x11x8 Rawhide tires.

21x11x8 Rawhide tires.

I was at my local Goodyear dealer and asked if the Rawhides and runamucs were back. He had talked to factory rep and said Titan finally bought the molds from Goodyear. They bought out that division of tires when they went away a few years ago. Sounds like the 25x12x9 and runamucs are going to be run every now and then. The 22x11x8 and 21x11x8 Rawhides were listed in his price list again but no stock anywhere. Question, has anyone seen any new run 21x11x8 Rawhides anywhere yet? They are so superior for track Max's I would like to get a set.

I run the Goodyear AT101 tires. I think they are the same as the original Rawhides you're talking about.

The AT101s are all that has been available since 2010 but the sidewall failures have been unreal. Also have to run at least 10 psi to keep factory tracks on. The Rawhides had stiffer sidewalls and would hold a track forever at 6 psi. Just wishing the Rawhides get released again is all. Thanks

Mark' I'll have to look but the Carlisle I have is not the AT101 but looks to be an exact replica of the Goodyear.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Do you want the rawhide terra's?

looking for new run rawhides ,they look and measure exactly like the AT 101 Carlisle tire but the older ones have a very stiff sidewall. I'm not sure Titan (goodyear) produced any recently or not. I found them listed in my local dealers price list for the first time since about 2010.

Sent you a PM

There back! Just picked up 21x11x8 Rawhides from Goodyear Comercial tire. The Titan rep was there last week and reassured us that they are all back in production. The runamucs and all the Rawhides that disappeared about 5 years ago. Looks like Goodyear was seeing a loss of market and wanted to produce again. In Alaska I'll order with the dealer for next year and they ship containers of loader tires a couple times every summer. Just going to install 6 on my track MAX.

The At101's are similar to the Rawhides but not as wide (should be but aren't) They indeed do have a softer sidewall and don't have enough propulsion in the water to steer with the sticks. The Rawhides I could steer in water similar to on land. These barely swim at all. The upside is, the price is absolutely right and they are much sharper grab on steep inclines though the Rawhides were pretty good too. I would be interested in the exact 21x11x8 replacement though.

The Rawhides I installed are from the original Goodyear mold and have a more rigid sidewall than the At101s. Should be available from a Comercial Goodyear dealer. My local dealer checked stock in his warehouse and there were 200+ last week.

+ Reply to Thread