My patience is over

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My patience is over

My patience is over

I have been waiting for two track reviews for ever and cannot stand it any more. #1 Buzz when is the channel track review coming and the review on the paddles for swimming. #2 FoxValley where is the escargo track review? I will not accept that both of you are busy ( JUST KIDDING ), but seriously how much longer will I have to wait?

Yes, Foxvalley where is the Escargo VS Adair track comparison????

Thanks for the backup MightyMaxIV.

ak buzz has 9 great paddle channel track videos on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxXn23s62d4
    Last edited by gusgus; 08-05-2015 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gusgus View Post
    ak buzz has 9 great paddle channel track videos on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxXn23s62d4
    uhm..those channel tracks seem to kick som hnd end

yup those be what my goal is
    MUSCATEER 6x6
    Kubota 14hp 2cyl diesel engine, Hagen/Rooter transmission Comet 780 Drive/770 Driven 22x12x8 Bearclaw tyres
    Soon to add on a ... RHB31 Turbo..guess that would make it a
    MUSCA TUR BOTA then eh?
    94 F350 4x4 7.3 IDI ZF 5sp
    90 Bronco..awaiting a rebuild like no other = Tons and turbo diesel

Okanagan Similkameen BC Canada
    Al "Camo pants"

Yea I seen the vids that is why I started this thread, I thought 6X6 World would have got an exclusive preview. The water speed seems very quick. I am interested on how Buzz feels the performance of the Channels are compared to the Escargos. I think they will be very close if not equal in overall performance. Obviously there will be very specific situations where one will have and advantage over the other.

I run a pair of channel tracks on my argo. It turns it into a whole different animal. They dont get hung up in the sticky stuff the way the supertracks on my brothers conquest do. Out perform all around. Dont know about snow yet. I will find out this winter.

mine didn't swim well at all, the narrow chanels seem to slice through the water instead of having some side surface area to push the water. With the cleats I added to mine there was a improvement, maybe in the future I'll add cleats to each grouser and see if there's improvement compared to every second grouser that I have now.

Still waiting

Anyone ever walked a set of metal cleat tracks off towards the body of the argo? I haven't ever used any off the metal cleat tracks but I wonder about if this happened and what kind of possible damage the metal cleats could do to the tub. Just wondering?

+ Reply to Thread