Is anyone runnign Deestone 22x11.00 x 8 tires? $37.99

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone runnign Deestone 22x11.00 x 8 tires? $37.99

Is anyone runnign Deestone 22x11.00 x 8 tires? $37.99

so I need 6 tires for my Argo that is running on original 1980's GL Rawhides (I think 21x11x8?) they are cracked and need air constantly. The cheapest tire look like deestone's I run DeeStone jeep tires on my son's Suzuki Samurai and aside from using two handfuls of wheel weights to balance them they run fine. $37.99 each

Anyone using them? $37.99 - D930 22x11.00-8 tires | Buy D930 tires at SimpleTire

Those are similar to the Stryker tires. If you will search the site for those tires, members have posted some information that should help you out. If I remember correctly, they don't swim very good.

Here's one thread to get you started:
    http://www.6x6world.com/forums/tire-...they-swim.html

look just like my duros 4 ply that's good. They do not swim very good. Price is great

they also look be be the same tire style and tread as my kenya dominators that came with the adair tracks. great for tracks, not good swimmers are for deep mud. great price ! j.b.

I wonder how they would do on the race track?
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    I wonder how they would do on the race track?
    Don't remember if they are Deestone's or not but same tread pattern.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

For That kind of money I would say you Can't go wrong !
    All you hear is most guys say what doesn't swim good. That's fine but how much are you in the water with your machine is a Good point also. Its your call but to me it looks like a Deal !

just added up a cart like I was buying tires Commercial Shipping: $15.39 per tire / Residential Shipping: $23.12 per tire wow
    just Debeaded 12 tires changed bruiser over from rawhides to my duros
    I am running 4 psi center 3 psi on the outers.
    I am going to drop 1/2 psi at a time
    I got stuck a day before thanksgiving in a drained pond
    Looked 2" deep was 3FT deep I got wet and it stunk to high heaven.
    BRUISER UPGRADE - Amphibious ATV Pictures
    Last edited by jeffery9076; 11-29-2015 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffery9076 View Post
    just added up a cart like I was buying tires Commercial Shipping: $15.39 per tire / Residential Shipping: $23.12 per tire wow
    With that much in shipping, I would spend a little more on the total cost and get the swimmable tires from summit racing. With free shipping you are into the set of 6 for $50 or so more, but your machine is properly equipped to do what it was made to do and your resale value stays in tact. Most people that buy an aatv want the first "a" to be usable.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Must say Drew dose have a good point on this one !

+ Reply to Thread