Adair shackle tracks?????

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Adair shackle tracks?????

Adair shackle tracks?????

What do they look like? What are differences and which adair tracks are best? Can't find pic anywhere. Nobody from adair will answer

Go to the Adair website..... click on photos........ scroll through the photos...... you will eventually see a good photo of their shackle tracks. I recently had a set of their Pro Series tracks put on my Kid.... they are awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eers2ya View Post
    What do they look like? What are differences and which adair tracks are best? Can't find pic anywhere. Nobody from adair will answer
    http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/max-...r-a-max2.html][/url]

An early version of Adair shackles on a Max2

Thanks, I hope they last longer than my supertracks

Thank you. I know this is probably askaed a ton, but longevity wise, who wins? Escargo or adair?

i have the adair shackle tracks on my max 2 . so far they seem great. there are some videos from the oct. 2015 busco gathering. i think the escargo are probably great also. j.b.

Quote Originally Posted by eers2ya View Post
    Thank you. I know this is probably askaed a ton, but longevity wise, who wins? Escargo or adair?
    Depends on what your are looking for, as for the Adair shackle tracks-you will probably wear your machine out before you wear out a SET shackle tracks. Escargo's are expensive and need track tuners to keep the chains from popping, I personally like the Adair Pro series belted tracks-but every thing depends on where you run and what they will be used for.
    Plenty of video to watch on each type but here is a video of Randy and my HDI Argo with Adair Pro series tracks:

Adair equipped Argo's at the mud nationals:

I live in West Virginia on the New River. Heart of the Appalachian mountains. Rivers, river rock. And big mud holes, some hard pack as well. We get some snow, but not like up north

That second vid, looked like a polaris graveyard, lol

In your conditions the Adair's should way outlast the Supertracks as your not running the hinges on the hardpack or rocks.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread