rims

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: rims

so those are the right size for the 22-10-8 runamucks and the right bolt pattern?

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    I ran them on the track for a year without locks and then with locks. Hydro is right they work great either way.
    already ordered them at 81.30 how can ya go wrong at that price!!!
    thanks fellas! now to find cheap rawhide 3s

Quote Originally Posted by curtisbyrne View Post
    so those are the right size for the 22-10-8 runamucks and the right bolt pattern?
    They sure are Curtis. Grab a set if you get the chance.

I tried all last winter to get my old original 22" runamuks to hold air. I thought I had it beat after I wire wheeled the beads all down and sealed the beads with automotive bead sealer. But as soon as I took it out they started leaking again and I said screw it and bought 8 new wheels and tires. I believe the tires themselves were so gouged up on the beads that they wouldn't have seated on new rims either. Something to check on before you go buying new wheels.

could also be the valves.... i tried and tried to get my tires off the rim and could not. i got the first outside lip loose but down further it is growed on good?

Try flush mount valve stems as well, between the new wheels and flush valve stems you should be good to go. I've got the valve stems on several machines now and was very pleased with their performance.

https://www.amazon.com/VTR-Flush-Mou...nt+valve+stems

Those 8" rims are really 4.5x5!? lug wow to think I could mount them on my Coot! Anyone know of a 28-31" tall tire that fits 8" rim? Lol It be like an old school balloon tire scaled up.

could i just buy some tubes?

Yes you can run Tubes But when you put them in First make sure the inside of the tire is CLAEN then rub some Baby powder over the tube as it helps it slip on the tire.

+ Reply to Thread