Max iv Wheel spacer question.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max iv Wheel spacer question.

Max iv Wheel spacer question.

I am thinking about taking my factory tracks off for the summer. A friend of mine has 25"x12"x9"" argo tires and rims that will fit my machine. My question is do I leave my wheel spacers on or off I think they will work either way , but not sure what to do. Suggestions?

I would take them off for two reasons. Easier on the bearings and the more tire under the body the better it will swim.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone9 View Post
    I would take them off for two reasons. Easier on the bearings and the more tire under the body the better it will swim.

Yes Tbone and if i may add a third reason, after riding all winter with tracks it is a joy to be so much narrower going through the bush and trails.

Thanks guys .....Trap

Well I got the 25" argo tires on the max . Not much clearance at the top but they fit! I have no idea how 26" tires would fit as far as clearance unless I have a lot of tub sag on my unit. Tomorrow once it warms up will take it to the dugout and see how it swims. Lol ,-7c here tonight. May be a tad chilly if I end up swimming and not the max!!! ☺

+ Reply to Thread