tires for tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tires for tracks

tires for tracks

Just wondering if anyone has used other tires besides the 22x10-8 Carlisle at189 , with their tracks. Whether Argo plastic tracks or even Adair tracks. Jusy looking for something not quite as pricey as the factory tires. From what I see width is the biggest problem!!!!

Goodyear reintroduced the Runamuk 22-10-8 tire and you can get them for $80 a piece at Cedar Rapid Tire. These were the original Argo tire and are excellent track tires. They also ride nice and are great in the water and decent in mud.

I just went through the same problem with my conquest. I run the plastic argo tracks and didn't wanna pay for the spendy tires from the dealer. I got a set of maxis clones off eBay (4 sets of 2 tires a set) about 450$ for all of em not including shipping to ak. Tubeless 4 ply. Work good. Mine were 22x10x9. Might be something to look into

Quote Originally Posted by Akargo907 View Post
    I just went through the same problem with my conquest. I run the plastic argo tracks and didn't wanna pay for the spendy tires from the dealer. I got a set of maxis clones off eBay (4 sets of 2 tires a set) about 450$ for all of em not including shipping to ak. Tubeless 4 ply. Work good. Mine were 22x10x9. Might be something to look into
    Do you have a ljnk to the ebay listing?

+ Reply to Thread