Conversation Between kghills and tbone9

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between kghills and tbone9

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hey thanks. I'm definitely gonna make a ride or two this summer. If you have snow tracks I've got miles of places up here if you're interested. Summer time mostly loggin roads and a few lakes to swim in legally. All other lakes not so much. Trevor
  2. Hi, I see your from wisconsin too. I live north of you up near Tomahawk. I was wondering where the closest organized rides are? Tried to make haspin but didn't make it. I now have 3 max's and am kind of addicted. There's no one to ride with around here. Sure can't wait to make a ride or two this summer. By the way I like what you did with your max. Nice work. Thanks, Trevor
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2