Conversation Between plott hound and Craig_B

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between plott hound and Craig_B

2 Visitor Messages

1. Looks like those chains are double 40. If you have spares I would be happy to use them. Thanks
    Also do you know of anywhere there would be a video or instructions on changing the wheel bearings on a unit like mine? I have found lots on newer machines but cannot seem to find any for older machines.

Thanks again.
  2. Hello. I am just north west of you in Lisle.
    I was searching the site for Argo tires and noticed your post about the Duro tires.
    I was curious how well they work in water. They are certainly priced better than anything I have found so far.
    Thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2