Hi All

I am looking at building or buying the channel tracks or rubber raised tracks(snowmobile track type if building) I am not looking into a lot of big debate so I will try to explain my riding conditions in hopes you all can direct me into the best all around track for me.

I have a 2000 MAX II, 18 vanguard, red spring, high rev kit, 22 inch raw hide tires.this past spring/summer I completely overhauled the T-20 and the entire machine to include chains, breaks, bearings, and sprockets, and many mods such as reinforced T-20 mounts, split shifter, installed rod end bearings on all shift linkages, horn, tiny tach etc etc.

My driving condition: I live in Northern Maine and my time will be split between snow and no snow. when in the woods I bushwack and drive over 1-2 inch samplings, tall thicket crap and logs. I will encounter the occasional stream/creek and very little mud except after a hard rain and then the 4 wheelers make small mud holes. I have to drive about 1/2 mile on a dirt road to my trail/ bushwack area and once there it expands as far as you want to go. there are some marsh area's that look solid but I will come close to high center when crossing them( almost got stuck once). There are some hills that are whicked steep and all I do is spin the tires going up them as i am trying to go over rotten branches and crap. I have plenty of power but to slippery for the tires to grab.

well the snow can be major or minor as it is this year and when deep can be 2-3 feet and now only 6 inches and ice.

I guess that is about it for the type of driving and area's I go to so any advice on the track for my condition would be awesome. Plus do I need to go to a 21 inch tire and if so would a turf tire be fine for tracks?

Larry