Price check on a 2007 Frontier

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Price check on a 2007 Frontier

Price check on a 2007 Frontier

I'm thinking of selling my 2007 Argo Frontier 6x6. It has the front brush guard and Superwinch. It has only 135 hours, it's in mint condition and has been kept in a garage. I might try to sell it privatly but the demands on Argo is pretty low or I might see if my dealer will buy it back. How much do you think its worth?

Nobody knows what its worth? I'm thinking between $8000 and $9000.

I don't know anything about Canadian values but I can tell you what it would be worth here in Missouri. I sold an '08 Frontier 23hp with camo body for $8200 just a few months back. It had 52 hours on it. Yours should be worth at least $7500. Good used Frontiers are hard to find and they are holding their value very well.
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

You can see book value here, they have MAX and Argo listed
    Motorcycle Retail Values - Kelley Blue Book

Quote Originally Posted by MAX IV Mark View Post
    You can see book value here, they have MAX and Argo listed
    Motorcycle Retail Values - Kelley Blue Book
    Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks! $7720 according the blue book.

It's rare for the blue book to be that accurate. It's best to shop around and see what other vehicles are selling for. The blue book will often just depreciate a vehicle by a certain percent every year and does not account for accessories or condition which change the value greatly. Also important to consider is how condition is judged. Most people just look at the body and the seats and if they're clean, it must be in good condition. The truth is, an amphib's condition is best determined by pulling the floor boards and checking the chains, sprockets, and bearings. That's where the money is in our vehicles.
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Wow. A little disapointing. Called the dealership where I bought my Frontier back in 2007 and asked how much its worth. According to them, I should only be able to get $5500 from a private sale. They offered to bring it on their lot on consignment and said if they sell it, they should be able to give $5200. That would mean that I lost $12000 in 5 years on my Frontier!

+ Reply to Thread