Tennessee

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tennessee

Thanks DDL1, I'm trying though cooperation of the technology is minimal.
    Here's another, I hope. The good one says it's to big.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Another, this was one long steep hill. Gil is running low to keep the rpms up and avoid the carb cough/gasp.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.

After a long weekend at Busco we headed off to Tennessee again from Monday night to Friday morning with Me Lindsay, Gil, Rick, Kevin and Jon camping, we dropped The Griffins off at their spot neat Gatlinburg who then showed up for the Tuesday and Wednesday rides. Riding was dry except for Tuesday night on the way home when a cold rain set in soaking us all.
    Trails are still challenging, dusty and some rutted real bad especially trail 26 which at the peak of it's steepness was rutted to the oh crap point, I actually stood next to the machine and walked it over as it was in a bad point of the rut. Kevin and Shanna seemed to enjoy riding this area very much, Gil had the new Frontier 8x8 out and conquered every obstacle with ease and my lord comfort. I drove this machine for the first time and it was cushy as all.
    For us it ended up being about 85 miles of riding in 3 days with at least 1/3 being difficult trails.

I'll try to get some pictures up if I can get them and hopefully Shanna will post some up for me.

You guys don't stop! Busco kicks my butt in just two days. That's an appetizer for the Cheney crew. I'm glad you all had a good time and made it back safely. I look forward to the pictures.

Had a great time all week with the Cheney family as well as the Griffins for a couple of days. Like Jim said, 85 miles in 22-24 hours over 3 days, what a blast. That trail 26 is intense so is 9 in areas. Great mountain riding! i have some pics to download hopefully tomorrow. Thanks to Jim, Lindsay, Gil, Shanna and Kevin for making the long trip.

An 8 wheeler load of photos posted in the other trail ride section.

awesome riding, much more technical it seems than busco. great vids and pictures...... thanks, i know there was no speeding ! johnboy va.

I'm enjoying the photos. Thanks for taking the time to upload.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I'm enjoying the photos. Thanks for taking the time to upload.
    Thanks Mike,
    we forgot the pictures until Thursday, I had Lindsay's Vivitar trail video camera in my pocket and just started pulling it out and pointing forward and back as we rode, unfortunately the rear screen was dirty and I did not have my glasses to see that 1.5" screen so we got what we got. If Shanna post any up they will probably be better though Lindsay said she was face timing Erica (Pocahontas) on a lot of the 26 stuff, I'm not sure when or what Rick has.

Really like the photos Jim. Couple of those really show the grade of the trail. I am trying to get some off of my phone but i am having to send to wife's ipad first. I don't have many that really show the grade of the trails but do have a good shot of the power line from the bottom up and the creek crossing. Hope to get them up this weekend.

+ Reply to Thread