TITAN 589 Swim?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TITAN 589 Swim?

TITAN 589 Swim?

Does anybody know if TITAN 589 will Swim?

The Titan 589 is almost exactly the same as the Kenda Executioner. A forum member put those on his Max IV and they wouldn't swim at all. Another forum member put them on an Argo and claimed that they swam, but we didn't see any video footage of it. There were a few other folks out there that said that the Kenda Executioners (which look almost exactly like the Titan 589) don't swim.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Absolutly not.....they cavitate terribly

Has anyone tried putting these on backwards? It looks like they should swim in that configuration. At least slow is better than no-go.

Ive tried them both ways and the problem is that their are breaks in the tread and theirfore will not
    move the water and if you slow down the speed they push the vehicle but you have no control..
    Its very frustrating..but they are awesome in the dirt and sand..

Wow guys, You gave me the answer I was looking for. I will keep on looking. they had a great price on them on eBay. New $46 each including shipping. We do a lot of swamp and water crossing. I have raw hide 3 tires now but they wont stay on the rims on less than 4 PSI and I have brand new K locks. I think they are just old and tired but they do cross water and are great in mud, They just ride like a brick. Any suggestions on a good price on raw hides or something else that fits my riding and ride good would be appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread