New Type of Tracks - Chanel Tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast

Thread: New Type of Tracks - Chanel Tracks

I really like your comment thank you Patenteux

Would be nice to get some in the states...I would not buy without paperwork though.

So I'd like to get a set of escargot channel tracks for my 650hd. No one knows cost availability or contact info for these? TY.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalineJunky View Post
    So I'd like to get a set of escargot channel tracks for my 650hd. No one knows cost availability or contact info for these? TY.
    Escargo tracks are made by a company in Timmins Ont. Google their website. They will go Almost anywhere but require side extensions to travel in deep snow. I think that you are from Ontario as I am and you need to know that escargo tracks will Not climb smooth rock surfaces. Much of the water travel that I do ends on smooth granite rock shores. The only way out with Steel angle type tracks is to winch. Good luck with your Avenger.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalineJunky View Post
    Adrenaline Junky
    Were you able to find the Escargo website? Are you still going to buy a set?

Red face Are Chanel Tracks still being made as of 12-28-2019?

I have a 2004 Argo Centaur on 26x12-12 Turf Tires and would like more info on Chanel Tracks if they are still being made.

best trac I ever had. You can run on them year round. They don't swim good
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by mtims101 View Post
    I have a 2004 Argo Centaur on 26x12-12 Turf Tires and would like more info on Chanel Tracks if they are still being made.
    If I were you I'd start reading this thread from page 1, there are 55 pages of information, testimonials, opinions and video for you to assess. The original video on page 1 directly addresses your concern though I would read all and check all the links as the more informed you are the easier your decision may be.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

That's how I got to the end of the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    If I were you I'd start reading this thread from page 1, there are 55 pages of information, testimonials, opinions and video for you to assess. The original video on page 1 directly addresses your concern though I would read all and check all the links as the more informed you are the easier your decision may be.
    That's how I got to the end of the thread, one page at a time! The last post was a year ago and I still didn't know if they were still being made. The YT videos were also old and
    the website mentioned in the thread "cannot be found", according to Google.
    MT

How about it, Chanel Tracks still being made?

Quote Originally Posted by Patenteux View Post
    I really like your comment thank you Patenteux
    Is there a website for Chanel Tracks?

+ Reply to Thread