What's the best tire for water on a max II

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's the best tire for water on a max II

What's the best tire for water on a max II

Right now I have 22x11x8 and would like something new. 2 options are the gbc dirt devils and itp mud lite's. What do you run?

Just MHO

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 06:50 PM.

The New Vendetta looks like it would be a good tire for all around. BUT It's not out in an 8" rim size ! To bad as I have 6 K/rims just waithing for new tire's !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    When we were desert folk in California, you used paddles in the rear and smoothies in the front our Sandrails and quads never got stuck. Lots of HP and you were gone. With that said, I have watched video after video. Just a short story, I was watching 2 AATV one had Carlisle and one had the aqua tires, the Carlisle tires out swam the Aqua tires, in fact the Aqua tires just spun and didn't go anywhere. No one could keep up with the Carlisle tires. Now next frame, the same were in swamp mud, the Carlisle tires were stuck and the Aqua tires flew threw that mud, I mean never even slowed down. I guess where I am going with this if all you want is a swim tire (Carlisle) MHO I have always loved the fact we all get stuck buy Quads can't float like we can.
    What style Carlisle do you run?

Sorry

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 06:51 PM.

hi
    DURO Hf255 chevron pattern [v lug ] 22/11/8 4ply referenced as an AGRICULTURAL TIRE in the tire industry .
    Swims above average ok in dirt and sand ,good all rounder .
    Not all tire places carry these .
    The alternate is a carslisle chevron although I have never used these .

tomo

+ Reply to Thread