I know this topic has been discussed, but I can't for the life of me find the thread! I've been having a hard time keeping my tires on the rims. I have a 94 max II with the 21x11x8 Goodyear rawhide (original style).

About a month ago, I went on a mid poker run. I was the only 6x6 there, and seemed like it was everyone's first time seeing one of these! There was a pretty good size mud pit all these side by sides and four wheelers were getting stuck in. Apparently it was the "main attraction" because EVERYONE was huddled around this cheering as people went in and got stuck. Then I hear from the coordinator on his mega phone "where's the beaver retriever?!" (That's the name of mine) I literally walked through it....3 times just to rub it in. I was having a blast until on time number 4, it stopped moving. Thought I was stuck on something, but with everyone pointing, I peaked over and saw 3 tires (front and middle left, and right front) rolled off the rim. Had to tow it out of there with my truck. Talk about embarrassment!!!

So with that little story being told, what's the secret? I'm running 4 psi, now 5 hoping to keep them on. I've read about k-lock, and can't find a photo. I am going to try to post a pic on here of what I have, but only have an iPad....we will see if I can figure it out. Thanks for any input.....I'll also try to find the video