hi, I thought I was the only person having these problems with tires. I have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on the argo hdi tires because of these problems. almost every time I go out for a long ride im fixing tires. or replacing one . im on my third argo now and between the tire failure and breaking there two piece welded axles (failure from the start) I made 4 new corner axles out of s10 Chevrolet axle machined them down redrilled the bolt pattern I fixed that problem.but for the tires im still locking to solve this problem. looked and research many different tires and cant seam to find the answer. I run rs buldoc 20 inch tracks which I like a lot but they used to knock the tire off the out side bead also fixed that problem with my own beadlock wheels. I will post pictures of axles that I broke and you will be supprised . I wish I had the pile of tires I replaced since 2010 but I got rid of them. I also have a max iv for my son and we never have to work on it. no tire or axle problems. it also has tracks but not very wide for upper Michigan snow so my argo will go much further in these conditions. wider tracks in the future for the max possibly argo 18 inch tracks. let me know if you find an answer for the poor tires argo wants 200 dollars apiece for rip off.