Tracks with dually's

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Thread: Tracks with dually's

Threaded View

Tracks with dually's

Hello,

I am thinking about putting tracks on my Argo, but I see there is not much room between the tire and the body partially due to body sag.
    Even if I did fix the sag in the body, there would still be little room for tracks between the tires and body.
    That being said, I was looking at maybe putting on dual wheels like in the attached pic and run the tracks on the outside set of tires.
    Was wondering if this would work or do you experts think the track would not fit or maybe more prone to falling off or be damaged by the other tires?

Just curious if anyone has tried this.

Thanks
    Attached Images