About Aqua Torque Tires

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About Aqua Torque Tires

About Aqua Torque Tires

Does anyone know anything about the Aqua Torque tires? Im looking at them for my Argo. Thanks

The general sensuous is they ride REALLY rough, like people that run them run them with no air in them at all. They are also not very fast in the water, not the slowest but there are a few faster. They seem to be good in mud, and combined with not needing air they should be indestructible.

Bone Jarring tires. I think you are better off with the new Vendetta tires from Mudd Ox, or a set of Rawhides, or Vampire ASX tires.

SOUTHEAST OHIO NEXT TO THE MUSKINGUM RIVER
    Modified aqua torque tires.....
    I recently watched a YouTube video with a yellow argo 6x6. The caption said " modified Aqua torque tires"
    They seemed to go pretty good in the water!.... But what was the modification made to them?
    Anyone?
    "Doing it Froggy Style"

Quote Originally Posted by CREEPFACE View Post
    Modified aqua torque tires.....
    I recently watched a YouTube video with a yellow argo 6x6. The caption said " modified Aqua torque tires"
    They seemed to go pretty good in the water!.... But what was the modification made to them?
    Anyone?
    I believe that sounds like Tim at Adair Argo's video. If I remember correctly, they cut off every other lug on the tires.

Edit: Here is a link to the Aqua Torque tire thread where Tim (obsessed) talks a little about the tire: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/tire-...html#post97054
    Last edited by Mike; 07-26-2016 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Edit: Added Link

+ Reply to Thread