rawhide 3s or runamucks???

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rawhide 3s or runamucks???

rawhide 3s or runamucks???

Ok guys iI need some opinions on these 2 tires.I'm building trail machine with 22hp predator and I wanna either go with runamucks for swimming/ride or rawhide 3s which I know nothing about those tires at all.
    thanks in advance for any and all input!!
    Dave Phelps

RawHides ride rougher but are a stronger tire. The ruamucks ride softer and swim well and I see them sell cheaper. It is really all in what you want to do with the machine ? I my self am putting a new style tire with an old school pattern on my StarCraft.

Quote Originally Posted by wedge View Post
    RawHides ride rougher but are a stronger tire. The ruamucks ride softer and swim well and I see them sell cheaper. It is really all in what you want to do with the machine ? I my self am putting a new style tire with an old school pattern on my StarCraft.
    spill the beans here Wedge!! LOL what kind ya goin with???

I will post pic's on my StarCraft build this weekend as soon as I get some pic's
    Still working on my BeadLock wheel set up also so I was waiting till I get at least 2 mounted up and done.

Quote Originally Posted by wedge View Post
    I will post pic's on my StarCraft build this weekend as soon as I get some pic's
    Still working on my BeadLock wheel set up also so I was waiting till I get at least 2 mounted up and done.
    Thank You!!

I like Runamucks but for trails, I think Rawhides are the way to go.
    Banned

Dave I'm running Rawhide III's on a Hustler 950 and I'm very happy with their mud performance. I've had them in sand, loamy and clay soils and have yet to get stuck as a result of poor tire performance (I've bottomed out plenty of times and have been a victim of pudding mud). They are ok in the water I suppose, but I don't have experience with another tire for comparison. Water performance will depend on tire type and other factors (depth of float, for instance).

Thank you guys! I have 2 machines on runamucks now so I guess I'll go with the rawhides and see what I think. Thank you all for the input!! Pine lake will be the most mud I'm in probably!! As far as at home in Illinois I never ride them until winter time!! Lolol

+ Reply to Thread