Getting tires off K Lock rims

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting tires off K Lock rims

Getting tires off K Lock rims

Ok, I've run out of profanities and band-aids so I'm coming for help. Is there a trick to getting tires off of the k lock rims? I live in a small town and don't know if the tire places can handle mounting tires in them.

Snaps, no band-aids, but I have the original stone tablets that Moses documented his response when told to part the Red Sea by God.

What I use cheap and works great!!

Mini-Tire Changer
    Attached Images

Yes, I have one of those and am pleased with it. This thing works pretty well also but it's just for breaking the bead.

Bead Breaker

Buying that's as cheap as paying the farm tire place. Thanks guys.

+ Reply to Thread