Fall pine lake 2017 track race

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall pine lake 2017 track race

Well, I have to see if I fixed the issue with the Attex yesterday, but the max is back together and ready to roll. I’m hoping to pack the camper today so I can load the trailer next weekend. I have meetings in Cleveland Thursday and Friday the week of the races and am planning on driving home to switch vehicles when I’m done and heading up right after work that Friday. With it being so late in the season, it will probably be just Dakota and me.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Starting to get stuff ready!!! Gonna be a great weekend!

We have some visitors coming from out of state. We'll catch you all next month at the NEEDT awards banquet. Be safe and have fun!

Bud should be there Thursday night. I so 't be there until Friday noonish. See you there !
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Just a reminder there are no fireworks allowed at any of our pine lake events thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Just a reminder there are no fireworks allowed at any of our pine lake events thanks
    What? How am I supposed to make my grand entrance?
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Bud should be there Thursday night. I so 't be there until Friday noonish. See you there !
    We will be up sometime Friday late afternoon. Hopefully before the sun goes down.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Well the Old Man was close in his guesstamation, but ill be arriving at Pine Lake before midnight Wednesday hopefully. Should be a spectacular weekend. Safe travels to everyone and see y'all soon!
    "Ooo, neckties.....contracts.....HIGH VOLTAGE!!"

Are there going to be any other Springers at Pine Lake this weekend? I lost my stator in mine at the last race and if it is going to be just me and Brad I won’t bust my butt to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by countrybumpkin View Post
    Are there going to be any other Springers at Pine Lake this weekend? I lost my stator in mine at the last race and if it is going to be just me and Brad I won’t bust my butt to fix it.
    Dad has to work late Friday night, but we should be there sometime Saturday (Rim and Springer).

+ Reply to Thread