New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 715 of 722 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705 713 714 715 716 717 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,150 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Quote Originally Posted by ba49 View Post
    Hi everybody I'm a new 2022 Frontier 600 6x6 owner and I just sold my 2019 RZR to buy it. I have admired Argos since the 70s. I am from NE Ohio and we just bought some bare property with woods and fields to ride and hunt on. It is kind of swampy in places and has a stream running through it so I thought an Argo would be perfect. I found this forum the other day and have found it very helpful. I just turned 70 last month but I still enjoy getting out there and running hard.
    Welcome ba49, there is a get together in June at Pine Lake Raceway and trails in Ashtabula you may want to check out, many members from here show up biannual for the rides in June and October and the racing in July and September.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Welcome to all the new members.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.

Thanks for the add....If I can figure out how to put a picture on here I will share.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeri View Post
    Hello
    Time to tell something about me...i’m from Belgium , Born on 31-12-1972 and a mechanic who has a shop in lawnmower , quad repair. My biggest passion is the Steyr-Puch-Haflinger....a little 4x4 build in Austria and for those who did not now was the pre- sessor of the well known mercedes G wagon...a while ago i stumbled on a 1980 Max IV and ended up buying the thing ....always had some sort of interest in the amphibious 6x6 and 8x8 argo , max and so on.....it came with a engine but not the original one as i found out they where never sold with a 1 cyl aircooled engine . So time for a picture

Jeri
    It is very possible that that machine did come stock with a 1 cylinder engine as the 4 stroke version was first offered with the Tecumseh OH160 engines.

Hello there, I've been reading this forum for a while and it helped me decide on my purchase of a 2019 argo 600 6x6. I live in central british columbia and have channel tracks installed for the winter again and am looking at trying some of the clutch mods I've seen posted to try and regain some performance with the tracks. The little vanguard is working pretty hard to get us around. And a general thanks to all the people posting information. I have never spend any time actually posting on a forum so here goes.

welcome

I have always been interested in off road all terrain vehicles. I have an 8x8 Kinetics International Kid all terrain vehicle. I have had it for 25 years or more. I have made a lot of changes and upgrades to it over the years. I have been following this site for sometime now and enjoy learning from others who love these machines as I do, so I decided to become a member. I look forward to interacting with this group and learning more about these machines.
    Skyking172

Welcome skyking, howlingmad and the may other new members. Happy New Year!

Hi, glad to be a member! I just got an 8x8 650 which is a jump up from my old Terra tiger. Thinking about some tracks the Adair protracks seem like a good investment any thoughts out there thanks

hey cb welcome to the site . i believe all adair tracks are top quality . main question is what will they be used for mostly ? snow , mud ,ice etc. theres lots of good track info on this site , good luck johnboy va.

+ Reply to Thread