Recent Bush Finds....

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Recent Bush Finds....

Recent Bush Finds....

I just returned from a trip, hunting, fishing, exploring, act. We went 52 km out into the bush with truck and trailer kinda thing, then ended up quaking another 40km into the bush yo try to get to a lake that we had never been to before. These are some of the things we found along the way. Hope some of you might be able to identify some of this stuff.

RD looks like you found someone's old camp junkyard, a raidtrac a terrajet a rokon and what looks to be 68-69 skidoo all in one pile. Somebody would be happy to run across that on kijii.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Good to hear from you Rock, was wondering where you went.
    Can't believe guys would let gems like that rot outside like that uncovered from the sun and all.

I found some other stuff too, but wanted to post the AATV related ones first

Argo Jim, its a long hard trail to try to get these machines out, was thinking about trying the red one. If you were to try , which would you choose?

Hi Sparx, I'm still around, but have a growing family with diverging interests, lol. Time, there is never enough time ��.
    From the length and complexity of the trail, I understand why the machines were left, but I think it would be a cool adventure to try to get them out. The Track machine looks HEAVY.

Here are a few other things we found.
    RD

+ Reply to Thread