Best place to buy bearings in Canada

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best place to buy bearings in Canada

Best place to buy bearings in Canada

2004 Conquest
    Maxheadroom..!!

canadianbearings.com

They have a location in Barrie I have used many times.

Thanks,I live in Barrie , I talked to them today, Gave me some very good pricing on NTN bearings...

Some Argo dealers are out to lunch their prices, Ridiculous and even worse they try to scare you that you need to use them.. I went through this before on another build I did where folks try to scare the crap out of you if your don't buy OEM products... I rebuilt a MAX and used NTN with great success..
    Maxheadroom..!!

I got mine from a little local place (Nova Scotia) for about 15 bucks a piece.

The Argo's aren't anything special, although they'd sure like to keep you thinking they are.

Except for a few proprietary things like the transmission/bearing housings/axle shafts/etc, it's almost all yard equipment bits or agricultural stuff.

Any shop that sells/works on that type of stuff can get you almost all the wear items like chains, bearings, seals, engines, etc.....

+ Reply to Thread